From concept to the industry standard
- Enterprise SaaS Platform Development
- Amazon Web Services
- Team Service
- Engineering and Product Team
- Core software development team
Quantuvis was founded in 2013 as a response to the growing process gap that exists between pharmaceutical manufacturers and payers in the rebate negotiations, contracting, and management. The company offers the first and only complete rebate management solution. The newly-developed, closed-loop system saves clients time, reduces errors, and improves financial performance. The high adoption of Quantuvis has quickly turned their SaaS solution into an industry-standard platform for rebate management.
Quantuvis’ goal was to create a full-scale rate management system that provides pharmaceutical manufacturers with strategic insights for market access and provides payers with a streamlined process that drives operational efficiency resulting in more transparency and cost savings for the market for prescription medications.
As a growth phase startup that rapidly found their product-market fit, Quantuvis was in a unique situation – they had a large opportunity to become a market leader but needed to execute quickly and rebuild and expand their enterprise SaaS product.
What We Did
Accelerated roadmap and win market
MEV’s relationship with Quantuvis evolved from a small project collaboration to ongoing outsourced product development with multiple projects and teams. Together with the client, we launched a few parts of their closed-loop system: Rebate Negotiation, Contract Management, and Data Dashboards. Top 50 pharma companies in the world use Quantuvis Platform on a daily basis.
Adapted the product to the target audience and market needs
MEV’s team of experts serves not only as whole Quantuvis’ tech team but also as consultants, helping to figure out any nuances, structure options, and, ultimately, what worth the most attention and effort. One such example was the system’s design. After analyzing target audience, MEV team provided changes in UI and helped to improve platform UX.
- Quantuvis become a subject-matter expert by prominent industry players who seek advice on drug rebates.
- Major data storage system upgrade enabled Quantuvis’ platform to operate in a reliable and scalable way and improved performance by 130%.
- The biggest pharma players in the world rely on Quantuvis’ enterprise SaaS product.
- A large majority of all US pharma companies have become Quantuvis customers since we started work in 2016.
- New closed-loop system upgrades the key aspects of the Healthcare process and gets the industry to a new level.